The perfect class for you and your little one.
Gentle safe exercise
Experience the benefits and joy of yoga and pilates with your baby
Want to start some gentle safe exercise and bring your baby along? This is the perfect class for you and your little one.
This fun relaxed class allows mums to experience the benefits and joy of yoga and pilates with their babies, and enjoy a lovely relaxation at the end. All levels of fitness and flexibility are welcome.
Connect with baby
Breathing and relaxation to help restore balance to your busy life
Suitable from 2-3 months after birth with clearance from your doctor or midwife, up until your baby is crawling.
- When Tuesdays 10.30am – 12 noon
- Courses held over 6 weeks.
- Where 175 Lake Weyba Drive Noosaville.
- All equipment provided.
Cost $90 for 6 week course.
Prepaid and non-refundable.
Contact Karen to check availability and receive booking form.
``I hang out for this time every week to just be with my baby.`` - Susie
What happens in our classes?
Pilates and yoga combine for mums to stretch tight muscles and bring tone back to their bodies after giving birth.
- Pelvic floor and core muscles are a focus with all poses and exercises.
- Stretches will ease tight muscles and iron out the kinks.
- Songs combine with movement and massage for mums and babies to connect and have fun together.
- Individual care is given to identify and correct weak pelvic floor muscles, sore backs and separation of tummy muscles (diastasis recti).
- All classes include breathing and relaxation to help restore balance to your busy life.
- You will connect with other new mums in a safe and relaxed space.
- Mums soothe and feed babies as needed and return to their mats when ready.
The moment you were conceived as a female, your body-mind contained all the instructions it needed to know how to conceive, give birth to and nourish your baby.
Soften, open, relax, let go.
You are a strong birthing woman.
Every time you practice relaxation you produce calming, feel-good hormones. They flow via your bloodstream through your body, making you feel good. They also flow through your placenta, through the umbilical cord into your baby, teaching your baby how to be calm and peaceful. We all want a calm baby!
Always, always come back to your breath. In, and out. Soft and gentle.
Choose how you want to respond to every situation rather than reacting without thought. There’s always a moment before you act where you have a choice – how will I act now?
Just as your body knows how to conceive your baby and grow your baby, it knows how to birth your baby. It wouldn’t go to all the effort to grow your baby then not know how to get the baby out.
Your pelvis stretches open and the baby’s head moulds to become smaller. That’s how the baby fits through the birth canal.
Soft shoulders, soft face, soft jaw, soft pelvis.
Send a smile to your baby. Smiling produces feel-good hormones.