MUMS & BUBS YOGA
Around 2-3 months after giving birth most mothers want to resume safe exercise, tone their postnatal bodies and focus a little on themselves
This fun and creative class allows mums to experience the benefits and joy of yoga and pilates with their babies. All levels of fitness and flexibility are welcome.
What happens in our classes:
Pilates and yoga combine for mums to stretch tight muscles and bring tone back to their bodies after giving birth.
- Pelvic floor and core muscles are a focus with all poses and exercises.
- Stretches will ease tight muscles and iron out the kinks.
- Songs combine with movement and massage for mums and babies to connect and have fun together.
- Individual care is given to identify and correct weak pelvic floor muscles, sore backs and separation of tummy muscles (diastasis recti).
- All classes include breathing and relaxation to help restore balance to your busy life.
- You will connect with other new mums in a safe and relaxed space.
- Mums soothe and feed babies as needed and return to their mats when ready.
Suitable from 2-3 months after birth with clearance from your doctor or midwife, up until your baby is crawling.
- When Fridays 10-11.30am.
- Courses held over 5 weeks. Enquire for course dates.
- Where Fit for Birth Noosaville. Address provided upon booking.
- All equipment provided.
Cost $60 for course of 4 classes, to be used over 5 weeks (allows for missing one class). Prepaid and non-refundable.ENQUIRE HERE