MUMS & BUBS YOGA IN NOOSA
Want to start some gentle safe exercise and bring your baby along? This is the perfect class for you and your little one.
This fun relaxed class allows mums to experience the benefits and joy of yoga and pilates with their babies, and enjoy a lovely relaxation at the end. All levels of fitness and flexibility are welcome.
What happens in our classes:
Pilates and yoga combine for mums to stretch tight muscles and bring tone back to their bodies after giving birth.
- Pelvic floor and core muscles are a focus with all poses and exercises.
- Stretches will ease tight muscles and iron out the kinks.
- Songs combine with movement and massage for mums and babies to connect and have fun together.
- Individual care is given to identify and correct weak pelvic floor muscles, sore backs and separation of tummy muscles (diastasis recti).
- All classes include breathing and relaxation to help restore balance to your busy life.
- You will connect with other new mums in a safe and relaxed space.
- Mums soothe and feed babies as needed and return to their mats when ready.
Suitable from 2-3 months after birth with clearance from your doctor or midwife, up until your baby is crawling.
- When Fridays 10-11.30am prebooked.
- Courses held over 5 weeks. Enquire for course dates.
- Where 175 Lake Weyba Drive Noosaville.
- All equipment provided.
Cost $60 for course of 4 classes, to be used over 5 weeks (allows for missing one class). Prepaid and non-refundable.BOOK HERE